What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

logo request

sanane00

I'm unemployed marine engineer. actually I want this logo for business card to apply jobs and I hope someone can help me. My name is Tekin KAYA. Thank you all for your helps :)

Jerry D

Power User
With a little more tweaking..

ship_wheel_logo2.png

sanane00

last one is so cool man. thank you so much

11f4f8728a755ac8c3ab90832d19aa46.jpg

is it possible to make something like this?

Last edited:

sanane00

yes thats it :) I need back page too. and also if possible can you please add this qr code somewhere?

qrcode.jpeg

sanane00

in one side there should be phone number. nothing else matter except my cell number "0555 645 61 65"

sanane00

thank you so much but there is little colour difference between background and qr code ground. if its not hard can you please fix it?

Inkz

Guru
actually its my first time to work on business card. how can I edit it without ruin :/

Unless you want a big white boarder going around the design, not sure you can. Hopefully the designer still has the .psd so adjustments can be made.

JJLAPIN

Guru
Unless you want a big white boarder going around the design, not sure you can. Hopefully the designer still has the .psd so adjustments can be made.
I will give you print ready Vector PDFs with bleed tomorrow morning. I have the files on my Mac at work.
Jerry:cheesygrin:

sanane00

if you didnt delete the original file can you upload it? because I dont know how to edit it on pdf.

Last edited:

JJLAPIN

Guru
if you didnt delete the original file can you upload it? because I dont know how to edit it on pdf.
Well... if you would have let me know 9 hrs ago I would have posted them. But that computer is an hour away and I have off work tomorrow. So I'll have to post them on Monday.