What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lumiere v2.0 released.

richardrosenman

Hey gang!

I'm pleased to announce my popular Lumiere plugin for Adobe Photoshop has been updated to v2.0 and, more importantly, finally released as a 64 bit application.

software_lumiere_cover.jpg

Lumiere is an extremely powerful plugin for Adobe Photoshop that generates advanced glow effects. Lumiere can produce sophisticated specular blooms, flared highlights and diffused glows with complete control over every possible variable, all at the artist’s fingertips. Lumiere works on image luminance – just like real glows do. The brighter areas of the image are processed into beautiful glows.

software_lumiere_gui.png

Lumiere is 100% multi-threaded capable of using an unlimited number of cores for ultimate speed. It supports both 8 bits / channel and 16 bits / channel color modes for professional workflows.

software_lumiere_planet_ad.jpg

To learn more about Lumiere, please visit:
http://richardrosenman.com/shop/lumiere/

Cheers!
-Richard

Tom Mann

Guru
That's great to hear, Richard! Unfortunately, I presume that on a major upgrade like this, there is no discount to old faithful customers, eh?

Thanks for all your good work. Best regards,

Tom M

richardrosenman

That's great to hear, Richard! Unfortunately, I presume that on a major upgrade like this, there is no discount to old faithful customers, eh?

Thanks for all your good work. Best regards,

Tom M

If there's any Lumiere owners (or any other commercial plugin for that matter wishing to upgrade), please pm me for now.

Cheers,
-Richard