What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

make a sketch of scorpion in one stroke

cmabill

I have a scorpion which I want to make it more perfect and simple. pls see attached pictures. my expectation is
  • the joints of scorpion could be more obvious, at least when it becomes small the joint could be saw perfect the joints.
  • the strokes no more than 3, at this moment too many strokes, combine the leg, head, claws together like the body
  • only solid color could show a vivid animal,
  • the leg is something that I don't have a better way to deal, if make it in solid color, it will be not vivid.
  • it's better that show some aggressive,
  • the claw could be more sharp and narrow than round one.

here is the example of one stroke
View attachment 37932
I don't know I ask too much, and I think this is more like a sketch project. I really appreciate the help.

Last edited:

MikeMc

McGuru
You want us to draw this for you or do you want to learn how ?

"One Stroke" ?? not quite sure if you know what you need?:redface:

iDad

Guru
I think he wants a solid piece, all connected no separation?

Paul

Former Member
Nice recolour of Op's linked image besmirched:thumbsup:

cmabill

hello everyone

thanks for your help, pls see the picture, is it possible that this scorpion could make like this one. americaneagle1.png

anyone good at photoshop or illustrator pls make a perfect one for me, I am very particular to the outcome, because its very important to me. I hope the outcome will not change the structure, and I am very satisfied with the tail and the body, but it seems th leg is not perfect, especially when applying solid color, no gap and space accepted. so the mouth, head will look like strange when applying solid. I also hope the claws will be more aggressive and not so round. anyway, I need a vivid and continuous sketch.

it's highly appreciated if you could help. hope I make myself clear.

cmabill

I could make it solid myself, what I need is some modification in head, mouth, leg, claws etc.

iDad

Guru
Not bad but a simple threshold will defeat your wm fyi