What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make this character upset, screaming, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoltresRider

May I please get someone to edit this graphic to make this character upset, scared, screaming, or somewhere along those lines? he is currently happy. I want to use this graphic for a vore scene involving Iris and obviously happy is not what he should be if he is in somebody's stomach.

Make his facial expression to fit the description that I gave, please. If neither upset, scared, screaming are suitable for this type of scene, make it similar or more fitting to this scene.

I will be requesting this done to pictures of myself in the future, both paid and free depending on my $$ situation at the time of request

I paid the artist for this graphic and he gives full use and edit permissions to those who pay the points to use. (about $10 worth in points)

Please and Thank You.

Attachments

• Ash Ketchum Unova.png
    Ash Ketchum Unova.png
    280 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.