What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a Border in Photoshop (Distorted at 100%)

LutherBaker

I created an image in Photoshop - a plus sign with a rounded border and a 1 pixel gap between the two. When I view it within Photoshop at 100%, the border is distorted and looks terrible. When I view it at 1600%, the border is fine - when I export to PNG, the resulting image is perfect.

Wondering if there is some "pixel perfect" setting I need to turn on when viewing within Photoshop?

Screen shot 2011-11-30 at 1.44.31 PM.png

Thanks,
-Luther

Not that I know of. Sometimes the way an image is displayed at certain resolutions makes it appear distorted. Try changing your desktop resolution and then view it at 100% and see if it changes.

Ah ... hiding the Extras (paths/guides/etc) did the trick. The distortion came from the path just not scaling well. Thanks!

Back