What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Making my picture look better.

sherlockhoelmes

Heyo
Hoping for quicker responses: Making my aunt's picture look better before her birthday.
Alright, my aunt's birthday in a few days and I'm thinking of getting this picture of hers framed/engraved on wood, etc etc.
BUT the problem is that its not that good in quality since I saved it by downloading it off of an account. I can't ask her for a better one since I want it to be a surprise.

Could someone make it appear LESS DISTORTED, and with a higher dimension/pixels? I don't want it to get distorted when I either get it printed or whatever.
Hoping I get your help soon cuz I gotta give it to the gift shop guys too who'll take another couple of days. I only have 2 days.
I mean I'm sure someone could use some feature of another non-photoshop tool (if they're good at it) to make it look more clearer and high def.

f0ba4128684b47f685acb071aaf6ea12_1669556180891.jpg

Back