What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Mt Fuji :(

Stucole

Hello Gurus,

My fianc? and I have always dreamed of coming to Japan and seeing Mt Fuji. We saved for two years and finally made it all the way from London to Tokyo. Today after a two hour bus ride I?m stood at the viewpoint for Mt Fuji. Unfortunately it is completely covered in clouds, to say we are heartbroken is an understatement.
Is it too much to ask please for you gurus to work your magic? Could you get us at least a photo of us with Mt Fuji in the background?

Very kind regards
Stu and Lou x

Attachments

• 917D4C62-F0DF-448A-B8BE-B23A3AEE8A06.jpeg
    917D4C62-F0DF-448A-B8BE-B23A3AEE8A06.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 5

fredfish

Guru
A quick initial edit to get the ball rolling - I am sure there will be others.

FUJI.jpg

Cheers

John

Stucole

Hello Gurus,

My fianc? and I have always dreamed of coming to Japan and seeing Mt Fuji. We saved for two years and finally made it all the way from London to Tokyo. Today after a two hour bus ride I?m stood at the viewpoint for Mt Fuji. Unfortunately it is completely covered in clouds, to say we are heartbroken is an understatement.
Is it too much to ask please for you gurus to work your magic? Could you get us at least a photo of us with Mt Fuji in the background?

Very kind regards
Stu and Lou x

This is us getting home from our very disappointing day trip

Attachments

• 934F4CC8-059E-48EB-8333-258F3F07C876.jpeg
    934F4CC8-059E-48EB-8333-258F3F07C876.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 4

Argos

Guru
Quick try, i try to search for a similar picture from that zone to know size from that point of view but didn't find anything, so if you have any information on size and distance let me know to fix it.

917D4C62-F0DF-448A-B8BE-B23A3AEE8A06f.jpg

Cheers!