What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Hair Like a Saiyan *.*

HauntedHearts

Hello, I really like this pic a friend of mine made this for me it's like a saiyan :lol:
I just want to ask if its possible to make its hair move :cheesygrin:
If its hard maybe you can giff me a tut on how to do that, im new in photoshop i would really appreciate your help
TB7T5oR.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is this the largest image of this graphic you have?

HauntedHearts

i did my research
i think i need to creaate many different kinds of hair to get what i like
Tried making and follow all instruction about 'how to make gif' turn out pretty bad :redx:

gedstar

Guru
Hi

Try this tutorial below and see how you get on, I assume you are using the latest version of PS. You can download the files to create the animation
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/make-animated-gif.html

I haven't tried creating GIF's before but I would assume that you need to create layers of the hair in different positions. You could do this using the Free Transform Tool and the Warp Tool to move the hair into different positions, each time you move the hair you would need to hit CTRL + J to copy that to a new layer and repeat until you have all the layers you need.

Anyway see how you get on with that tutorial, it will give you an understanding of what's involved

Here's another tutorial, although this was done in CS5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9TN5tPcfIs

Last edited:

HauntedHearts

Hi gedstar :cheesygrin:
Thank you, i need to read and watch more vid about photoshop, and thanks for giving me an idea how to do it and the links i will check it later :beerchug: