What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My latest tags

Limon8

Hello everyone! :)

I'm new here and I haven't quite understood if there are many tagmakers in this community. Well anyways I hadn't made a tag for over 3 years, but in this period I fell like I'm really into it again!
So I'm posting my two new works, comments/feedback/critiques are very welcome, thank you!

Attachments

• octopussy.jpg
    octopussy.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 28
  • oriental2.jpg
    oriental2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 26

Paul

Former Member
Welcome Limon8, yeah we all have done these at some stage of our PS careers, nice to see them making a come back.
Not keen on the first one the second one as a better overall feel and togetherness about it - keep it up.

Limon8

Welcome Limon8, yeah we all have done these at some stage of our PS careers, nice to see them making a come back.
Not keen on the first one the second one as a better overall feel and togetherness about it - keep it up.

Thanks for your comment, Paul. I used to do larger pieces, but lately I'm just too lazy and busy for them so I figured that tags are a good compromise.

Tom Mann

Guru
Not to seem dense, but what do you mean by a "tag"? I can think of three or four meanings of the term as applied to PS work, but none of them seem to fit what you have in mind.

:redface:

Tom M

Limon8

Got anymore?
Sure! I'll post a few more in the near future. :)

Not to seem dense, but what do you mean by a "tag"? I can think of three or four meanings of the term as applied to PS work, but none of them seem to fit what you have in mind.

Tom M

Yeah, as Hoogle said, it's more or less forum signatures. Actually what I mean by tag is simply a photo manipulation using pretty small dimensions.

Paul

Former Member

Tom M

H as one in his signature line:mrgreen: