What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My old stuff

Argos

Guru
Nice work, hard to say what you did exactly whitout seeing the originals, but the final image are good.

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
If everithing is made from scratch it's and amazing job, i'm not and expert on 3D i want to learn but i'm lazy XD.
Are your work is on that resolution it's hard to see the details being so small.

Cheers!

gedstar

Guru
Hi and welcome to PSG

I like your work but as Argos mentioned they're all low res images so hard to see the fine detail, good work all the same!

Blazarow09

Hi and welcome to PSG

I like your work but as Argos mentioned they're all low res images so hard to see the fine detail, good work all the same!

Haha.. thank you a lot. These signatures are made before 6years when I was 12years old. Then i don't know what means resolution. But now I will study hard all photoshop functions. I will share all my new projects with you to appreciate them and in the end I have a question - how is my english?