What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My picture looks fine in Photoshop, but when I post it onthe Web the colors are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Photoshop uses the embedded Color Space in an image (sRGB, Adobe RGB, etc.), most Windows viewers like Internet Explorer, Windows Picture & Fax Viewer, etc., ignore it.

If you want to know that your image will look like on the web go to Edit|Assign Profile|Don't Color Manage This Document and turn off color management in Photoshop.

Read the whole discussion here:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...olor-problems-photograph-after-save-jpeg.html

Re: My picture looks fine in Photoshop, but when I post it onthe Web the colors are o

When we are working with the photoshop software is it necessary to use a good browser to get a good edit to the image.What is the best browser to use...

Re: My picture looks fine in Photoshop, but when I post it onthe Web the colors are o

Mass223,

You'll notice your signature has been removed.
Please read the site rules including the rule referring to links in your signature.
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/forum-photoshop-gurus-forum-help/28392-avatars-signatures.html
"You are allowed to put a link to your personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design."

Hello,
I was suffering in the same problem but visit this site i can solve my problem. Thank you guys again.

Have you get out form the problem?

profile1.JPG

does this what you mean? :rolleyes:
ok, thanks :thumbsup:

Yes the format of photo is according to website requirement then your photo look like your original one when you submit it.

This is a problem I'm having too I just screen cap lol

Have you solve the problem ?
I'm interrested to

Great post thanks for sharing...

I dont know much about pictures profiles but once you want to upload images to your webpage you should have it in common format such as jpg, png, gif.. and the most used resolution is 72px

Photoshop is a great tool to add, update or to make changes in the pictures without disturbing their clerity.

gracias por el post!!!muschisimas gracias

good post ever

Thanks for the solution. Finally i found the best Photoshop forum :)

Have you find a better solution for this simple problem now?

I think you need to save your picture in vector format because in vector image quality remain same even you increase its size to any scale.

Thanks for sharing ^^

Wow, amazing!

Just signed up on this forum, have looked all over the internet for a solution to why this happens, and booom here it is, five minutes into reading. Allready payed off to sign up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back