What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need 30 photos edited

BarbaraR

Hi all, Am working on a photo album for a holiday gift. I figured out how long it takes me to do Lightroom per photo and the days before Christmas and the number of hours I have between work and other stuff so .... I need a pro. I want 30 photos lightened etc. I can't pay $15 per on the price list but please give me a price to do this project. I'll need them by mid November so I can do an online layout and get them printed. Thanks!

we wouldnt expect $15 per photo that guideline (for most members here) is just for a 1 off image. And to get an accurate quote I think it is better to post 2 images as examples 1 image being 1 you feel needs least editing and 1 image that needs most editing so we have an idea what we are working with.

Either way I have a spare couple of hours so your more than welcome to inbox me for a quote.

IMG_1715.JPG

I cropped these fast now just to meet the 3500 pixels for this site. IMG_1752.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1715.JPG
    IMG_1715.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Thank you for posting here it is now 2 am and we are in for a storm according to weather warnings So hopefully someone will be along shortly if not certainly by tomorrow you will have some interest.

Let me know exactly what you need done and I can give you a quote through PM.

Best,
Chris

I would consider photo editing my strength. I've done tons of editing in the past and would consider myself a professional (or as good as). Please view your inbox, I sent you a message.

I would consider photo editing my strength. I've done tons of editing in the past and would consider myself a professional (or as good as). Please view your inbox, I sent you a message.

Looking through your work in your sig.....

Very impressive. You have some quality work mate.

I haven't heard anything from the topic creator :confused: EDIT: Her emails went to my junk mail! Good job I checked!

I saw an email notification that there are new replies on here but I don't see them. One of them was a link to your portfolio Inkz recommending FolioHD.com as a website to use. I'll check that out for myself but on your portfolio, I really find your image manipulation photos amazing. How do you tend to do these? What's the general process? Do you photograph these yourself and then edit them?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm an expert on digital editing. Please, let me know what you would like to be done apart from the basic stuff, if you need anything beyond the basics. I'm going to send you a PM with my private portfolio because I had to remove my gallery from the web.

Thanks,

Mart :)

Hey Mart, where you been bud, glad to see you're still around!:thumbsup:

Oops off topic MYBAD!

Back