What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need design help

golfpro2301

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is against protocol. I am not a photoshop person but I know you guys are great at what you do and are very creative. I do competition BBQ as a hobby and am getting one of my competition smokers remodeled. When it is done I was looking to do a two tone powder coat job but dont want something basic I want something that will stand out and hoping you could help me. I am looking at doing a graphite grey and a bright royal blue or electric green. My smoker is a vertical refrigerator that will have a two doors on the front. a large door that covers 2/3 the height and one that will cover 1/3 the height. Overall it is 32" wide, 25" deep, and 77" tall. Can someone do a few renderings if they dont mind with those colors to help me get my mind going. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
.... moved to appropriate forum....

Welcome to the forum, golfpro2301.

Upload an image of your smoker in your next post. We'll see what can be done with it.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Allow me.... image added to your previous post.... and moved to appropriate forum.

It may take a while for someone to assist you with this as members are spread across different timezones. Check back from time to time.