What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help to change color of lips

raveen

hi there,
i need help to learn change color of this lip to second image lip color,
any one teach me how to do it.
i tried using few threads of this forum

but it doesn't helps me :(
here is the original image

wlykbo.png

here is the color i want>>
rkva4x.jpg

Thank you very much! if you can help me to get this color in photoshop :)

Thanks again!

Attachments

• wlykbo.png
    wlykbo.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Argos

Guru
I think in this case it's not that easy as the video shows, because youre trying to change one dark colour to a light especific colour.

I'm going to try it.

Argos

Guru
This is a 5 minut example with bad selections.

is that +- what you need?

wlykbo (13).jpg

gedstar

Guru
This is as close to the color that I could get

wlykbo1.jpg

Here's what I did

Made a selection of the lips and copied that to a new layer then added a Color Fill adjustment layer and clipped that to the lip layer and set the blend mode to Hard Light.
Make a copy of the Color Fill adjustment layer and set the blend mode of that layer to Color then added a Brightness/Contrast adjustment layer and again clipped that to the lip layer

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
i was bored so i made some adjustments and remove the light spots to try the match the light of the two images, i also made a fusion between the two images to colour comparation.still is a fast example without care for the details.

wlykbo (r).jpg

Pd: I dont know why the image lose some colour saturation from psd to jpg (i'm looking into it XD)

Cheers!

Last edited: