What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need this done for me

Codysnowcadeau

I want the peace sign/hand over face so that peace sign is over my eye.

NOTE FROM MODERATOR: Please don't remove the original request and replace it with other text (eg, "solved").
Doing this makes the thread nearly impossible to understand for anyone who comes upon it after you made that change.

Attachments

• 6BhQfB7.png
    6BhQfB7.png
    432.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
I had a go at this but the picture quality is too poor.

To remove the hand and place over your face, the arm needs extending and the picture is very pix elated to achieve a good enough result.

I gave it a try, but needed to crop the image. Without cropping, I would have to manually draw the rest of your hand and arm, which is a bit beyond my artistic abilities. I agree with Unseenmagik that the image is of poor quality, which makes me wonder why you couldn't just sit on a couch and have somebody take a new photo of you??? Anyway, hope this is satisfactory...

vee.jpg

Back