What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New contest

Paul

Former Member
Since the latest fell into a hole, i had this idea.

colourise the couple, not as easy as some might think.

Go on have a go ANYONE;)

Attachments

• bwcouple.jpg
    bwcouple.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 52
Heres my effort at it.

Attachments

• bwcoupleMIX.jpg
    bwcoupleMIX.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 51
are my eyes playing up but you would only be colouring in the woman as he has his natural colours you would only need to do his tie and maybe adjust brightness and exposure of him

I am doing a flyer for someone never saved the psd at the moment when I get back in I will have a quick go later on

OK, nope, you may want that thread closed, but I say "no fair!" LOL. I just was too busy yesterday, but this I had to run with!

Belial Transformed

Attachments

• belial2.jpg
    belial2.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 48
done with curves adj. layers and masking. used cmyk values for skin tones and eyeballed the rest to taste.
1i8eriuo.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I admit I forgot will do 1 now for you give me 10 to 15 mins and I will make my entry

Ps mine was mostly done on new layers and using low opacity soft brushes and building up colours that way used very few blending modes as I wanted to see if it was possible to do it with just brush opacity and building it up rather than setting blending modes to colour or darker etc I was actually quite pleased with the outcome

Thats kind of cool H, could have cleaned the edges up a bit better though mate, lol.

hey guys, this is what i've done.. hope u like it...it's the first time that I work on a b\w image, so tell me what's wrong.. bye :wave:

bwcouple color.jpg

Hi Gabriele nice effort, a good use of colours but i noticed some edges are pixaleted with colour burn.

Back