What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

designamite

Hello guys!

I'm new on this forum. I've been using Photoshop for about 5 years now.. but I still can learn a lot. Right now I'm using CS5. I've just switched from Windows to Mac, and I am very enthusiastic to make new graphic designs. I'm part of a music production duo, so I will be making graphic design mainly for that, such as promotion adds, cover design, website-design etc.

Looking forward to help each other out, kind regards.

Tom Mann

Guru
Glad to have you here, designamite! Nice name, BTW.

We would love to see some of your work, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask -- we've got folks with a very wide range of skill who will likely be able to help you out. Don't forget, tho, our gurus are scatted around the world. Some are likely to be asleep when you make a post, so give them time to wake up and de-cloak, LOL.

Cheers,

Tom M

Paul

Former Member
Welcome aboard and enjoy Designamite mate:mrgreen:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
** DY-NO-MITE!!! ...... :D

Glad to have you aboard! Take part in whatever activity or discussion you find around here.

Cheers.....

** famous catch phrase of a 70's TV character.......

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Design-a-mite!

I agree, great user name! Welcome. Hope to see you around and looking forward to seeing you work.

dv8, James Evans (JJ Walker) would be proud! Good Times!

Welcome to the forum.
A lot of interesting and intelligent people here. Don't hesitate to show your work and ask your questions!