What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie needs help to re-install PS 7.0.1

JudyP

I cannot recall which username or password I used when I installed Photoshop 7.0.1 many years ago. Support does not support my version. I am trying to re-install on my mac 10.4.11 ANY HELP WOULD BE A LIFE SAVER AT THIS POINT> JUDY P:sad:

It doesn't require a user name or password. If your PS7 is a licensed copy, you should be able to request the code from adobe.

I don't think anyone here would be willing to share their licensed PS serial code.

It doesn't require a user name or password. If your PS7 is a licensed copy, you should be able to request the code from adobe.

I don't think anyone here would be willing to share their licensed PS serial code.
Dear All WHo Can Help & dv8_fx

I have the serial # for my copy of PS!!!! I do not want another #. When I go to instal MY copy the computer asks for my username and password.

HELP????????????????

I bet it is your computer asking for your administrative PW. I'm not a computer geek, but I know it isn't that hard to access or change at least not on a PC because I've done it. But too long ago to remember how. We have members here who can give you tips on that, or you might want to go to a mac forum.

If that's the problem. But it sounds more computer related than Photoshop.

I have PS 7 installed in my com. I've uninstalled, reinstalled or repair PS countless f times o this same computer but has never asked me for a username / password.

It has asked for username and welcome message during the install.

Hand on... maybe someone here has experienced that.

It's post spamming Inkz. Just like this last one by JH. They do this to get 5 posts so they can put a link in their thread.

Back