What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a real site, just something I messed with over the last few days Part 2

ChrisHPZ

Power User
First off let me thank everyone who posted their screenshots of what I put together in part 1 of this post. Narrowed the causes of the problems down and it was the CSS and the use of percentages for div widths that was causing the issues. Redid the CSS using pixel based width's, checked it in Adobe Browser Lab now this layout appears as it should. Somehow, I achieved an interesting effect with the a:hover rule on the top navigation. When a link is hovered over, the background color appears semi-transparent. Kind of interesting seeing as I didn't use the opacity property in the a:hover rule. Anyway thanks again everyone for providing a second set of eyes especially those that are using MAC computers.

Eco-Friendly Web

I am afraid to say on ie9 on a pc it seems worse unless I zoom out to about 50%

Ok on standard monitor resolution appears ok in so yeah I guess it is fixed as long as everyone has standard settings.

Back