What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not sure how to describe or fix this problem

PDXFXD

I'm not sure why those big squares are there? I'm trying to fill the background with a gradient but it either doesn't show up or does this. Thanks for the help.

xemtki.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

The only reason why you should have these large square deficits in your gradient layer is if you had some previous selection that you deleted.

Have you tried to create a new layer and remake the gradient?

PDXFXD

See that's what I thought but this is a fresh new layer with nothing else done to it. The black is a pathway on its own layer

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can you upload the PSD file?

PDXFXD

for some reason the file attachment thing won't upload my psd file to let me attach it.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
for some reason the file attachment thing won't upload my psd file to let me attach it.
The file may be too large to upload directly. You can upload the PSD to a file sharing website and link to the download.