What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old slides to photos

Pipsmom

Guru
I have a odd question and frankly need a photographer to tell me how this could be done. I have been offered additional old pictures to be practice on and be restored but they are slides. He's in US and I'm in UK
What does he need to do to get the slides onto his computer so he can email them to me? Note is is elderly so please keep the answer in easy steps for him if it's possiable
Any help will be greatly appreciated

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There may also be a local business where he could have the conversions done if he's not interested in buying a scanner.

Pipsmom

Guru
Thank you IamSam....
Only thing I could think of was sending him to the local library as I know they scan old images and slides for the archives that can viewed online....So I know they have the proper equipment but wasn't sure it was the right way
Will pass th message to him