What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pets enjoying the pool

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Last week I wasn't very active on the forum because we had something they called a 'heat wave' with temp over 30° C the whole past week.
No need to say I spend more time in my temporary pool with my wife and our pets.
I'd like to share some shots of this event...

:biglaff:

Brigitte in Kroatië met croco in zwembad.jpg Brigitte in Kroatië met haai in zwembad.jpg

For a change I used Corel PhotoPaint (Didn't used that for a very long time)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work Eggy. I like both images, very convincing.

There are some states here in the US where Gators in the pool are a very common occurrence! Thanks for sharing.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Sam.

I needed a subject to try Corel Photo-Paint again. Can't believe I used that for many many years.

I know there are also, in Florida I believe, fenced communities with their own pond and alligator.
They don't need much feeding, an occasional pet dog foolish enough to have a drink out of the pond is enough for quite some time.

:cheesygrin:

Very nicely done Eggy.
Scary looking pets...your wife seems to be well protected, wouldn't go near her!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris.
There are days I dont wanna be near her too, but thats for other reasons...:cheesygrin:

These times what is the definition of a pet?
A virus or a whale and everything between those two?

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
...These times what is the definition of a pet?...
Well, its mainly black, wet, poops everywhere and smells of fish.

Need I go on? :rofl:

(I'm surprised you had to ask to be honest!) :biglaff:

Regards.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Jeez, I knew I had to be careful in my expressions :biglaff:
Very good one MrT!

Are the boys OK?