What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop 9 Locked IN!

bankie

Hello,
I have been using Photoshop 9 for a short while and have quite a lot of Pics loaded. However, I was experimenting today finding out how to open a Catalog. File>Catalog>New then gave it a name. Then, I decided to come out but I cannot. When I reload P/S 9 I just get the same page "Catalog Manager" and I cannot find a way of exiting and getting to my Organiser page.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Actually, what seems to have happened is that I have, somehow, lost all my pics. I have just taken a few more random shots and they have loaded as usual. So, any suggestions or is it simply commiseration time?

Some but I do not understand what your asking.Want to try that again?

Thanks for responding. I'm sorry for unintelligibility. It *appeared* to me that I was tied into a blank file from which I couldn't get back to the normal one with all my photos in. However, I now think that in idly starting a new catalogue I have, inadvertanly erased my original.

Back