What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Beard and mustache

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome.

Do you have a photo?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Our size limitations are 3500px x 3500px. If your image is larger, then you need to use an image hosting site such as MediaFire to host the image for downloads. No emails please.

If the image is smaller than the forums limits, then check out these videos in order to help you to attach images in this forum.
Video Instruction for Adding Images and Files to posts.

cheuah

HAHAHAHA this is gold. My lips look like i went through an arctic expedition they're so chapped haha whod you get the lips from?

Argos

Guru
They came with the beard hahaha, i can try to use you're lips but with you'r smile i dont think they blend well.

Last edited:

cheuah

Yeah haha maybe just make it like nonchapped lips. don't get me wrong this was an awesome photoshop! Also though can you try to make the water like blue or something funny like tropical :p and maybe lose the beer hahahaha i dont know how my extended family would take that

Argos

Guru
Dont worry i noticed too, it's a normal lip but because it's from a studio photo it have more quality and sharpness and distune with your photo. I can try to match the quality to see how it looks.

I remove the beer no problem :biglaff:

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
Tried with your mouth as i said before hard to look good, added sky and blue on the water but because of the strong light conditions had to be subtle or it would look really fake in my opinion.

IMG_20170626_125623ff.jpg IMG_20170626_125623ff2.jpg

Cheers!