What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge week # 13

Oh It great Clare! Fun too wasn´t it? :D

It was.
Thanks Fenix. But using the pen tool for the strings got me. That's a part of pen tool use I can't seem to get right: the extreme directional changes. The vectors get twisted no matter what I do. A few tips there would sure help.

That's a part of pen tool use I can't seem to get right: the extreme directional changes. The vectors get twisted no matter what I do. A few tips there would sure help.
Personally i use Shape-Rectangle tool. Made it thin, thin.

Senior, your contributions are hilarious! Really well done too. I admire your skill and (dare I say this because you will deny it?) imagination, like Fenix's meatdog!

I'm reminded of the building blocks we played with when I was a kid. Only no face parts. Now that might have been a bit disgusting :mrgreen:

View attachment 9217

That was extremly easy :D

Okey, okey it wasn't. Actually spliting and cutting was fun but abou 90% time personally i spend to making doll from me.

Man I haven´t even started yet, things keep getting in the way. I am so amazed at these things, what a great take on this Senior S, really, really cool! :)

So this was 10 times easier the second time around. :cheesygrin:

Made a couple edits and am reposting the image. Changed the shoulder and neck cuts. Ewww, sounds like beef alright:
Wow! Great the way you have gotten the strings to lay down where they are not needed, and to be pulling up the body parts that do. Sooooo cooool!:)
I really have to start and give this a go soon, but besides me not being in top shape, I have all this photography class homework that is driving me crazy and that I can´t get right either.

Senior, your contributions are hilarious! Really well done too. I admire your skill and (dare I say this because you will deny it?) imagination.
Thanks! And of course, i deny it :)
Idea is obvious. And i remember at my youth i seen robot/doll iron head splitted in 9? parts (some scientific magazin cover or something)

Now that might have been a bit disgusting :mrgreen:
My first idea, of course, was fill it with meat and blood but i decided not to go that way :)

Man I haven´t even started yet, things keep getting in the way. I am so amazed at these things, what a great take on this Senior S, really, really cool! :)
Thanks!

It's only tuesday, you got plenty of time.

P.S. Actually SeniorS in my language is singular form of that word. Acidentally S is one of my inicial that's why it's capitalized but still it's one word :)

So this was 10 times easier the second time around. :cheesygrin:

Made a couple edits and am reposting the image. Changed the shoulder and neck cuts. Ewww, sounds like beef alright:

haha, oh that´s a wonderful one! :D moooore!

Thanks!

It's only tuesday, you got plenty of time.

P.S. Actually SeniorS in my language is singular form of that word. Acidentally S is one of my inicial that's why it's capitalized but still it's one word :)

Yes, thank you SeniorS (hehe), I will try to get it done this week some time. What language is that? Russian? I´m just guessing from the location you have posted on your Avatar thing :)

Senior is just opposite you on the map.

Hi Vafann, we know you'll have time. I hope you're loving your photography class. I've been busy this week when I'd rather be playing around in Photoshop! Looks like I may finally go back to work (part time). And fenix, I want to do more, but I want colleague to tell us how he made those robotic joints! Maybe you can do us a written tutorial if you don't do the vid thing. Wouldja? Please? LOL.

Everybody, congratulations on the results so far. They are really fun. I wish we had a ton of members participating. Harumph, they don't know what they're missing. Or maybe we're just PSG junkies!

here is a vid to make doll joints
I hope it' easy to follow because it's not english-photoshop
and to finish I used the plastic filter for high-lights :)

Back