What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #5

I tried to give this one a bit of passion and a feeling of no return.

Attachments

• Final-chapter.jpg
    Final-chapter.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 40
You're on the right track, the planets are very good!

On right planet outer glow is read,but planet is colord blue(meake planet red it will fit better hue/saturation colorize and pick some red color or change color of iner glow)

On the ring you have to too much noise(use Levels to fix this)

Tray to use sam Photo filter(cold or warm)

Sory for bead english :D
no worries. i was trying to get a little "red shift" make it a more scientific way of making it more distant and fast orbiting than it actually seems.
i'll fix the noise on the rings and give it a photofilter though.

On second thought maybe you shouldn't have ...........................

Ah, what the heck, there here now!! :lol:
Too late now, Steve. Done is done ! :)

Actually, I've been checking out some of the contributions to this challange a little extra and it strikes me it really got things going around here....

So - next thought: Should "Space Art" be an entry of it's own in the Photoshop & Graphics Design Showroom section .. ?
Think there will be quite a lot of people wanting to go on exploring this kind of art since it's both challenging and FUN and Lizad allready have provided an extensive base of tutorials to get things going.

Ok - just a thought ... I'll go stand in the corner now ... :)

Snags, yes. I tried the lens flare. That was going to be one of my questions on my new post but I couldn't remember what it was! so tx. I tried and I guess I didn't direct it right. It kept going into the mask. Also I don't know if you used the same tutorial, but it involved putting the planet in a group and making the layer mask on the group folder itself. I could not get it to merge as one layer. With my smaller planet I just made a jpeg and popped it in. My levels problem I started a new thread for. So, time to try a new technique.

Thanks for the critique. The woman I purposefully left brighter, but since it obviously stands out too much, I will take your advice and tone her down. I think if there were more fantasy elements that followed the same brighter tone theme, it would work, but I guess she just looks weird. Maybe I'll make one where a spaceship beam is shining on the person! Cheers, Clare
yeah, it was the same tutorial. you click on the group folder thingymabob "link" it and drag it into the other document.
the lens flare goes into a brand new layer filled with black, that's why you have the guides :p

There's a lot of Likes pooring in since yesterday and I haven't had the time to thank everyone individually ...

So - Thank You All Who Have Given Likes On My Recent Posts !!

Love you all !!!

My imagination was still and still are still :)
This one i think will be the only one from me.
2 versions. One of them just accidentally looked good so i decided show both.

twinkle2.jpg

twinkle.jpg

"What you think is the sunshine
is just a twinkle in my eye
that ring around my fingers
just the 4th of july"

(c) Tom Waits.

In a hurry and excitment forget to say - All works are amazing!
Great challange and tutorials.

P.S. Now i got myself a new wallpaper :)

Great idea! :) Beautiful Love Tom Waits
Yeah, me too!

Some of his works are genious. When i first time listen "What he's building" was laughing as hell. None of whom i played it didn't understand what is so "funny" about it. Couldn't explain :)

Looks like a book cover now. Like it.

P.S. That lonely star bothers me a litle. But that's me :)

My imagination was still and still are still :)
This one i think will be the only one from me.
2 versions. One of them just accidentally looked good so i decided show both.

View attachment 6660

View attachment 6661

"What you think is the sunshine
is just a twinkle in my eye
that ring around my fingers
just the 4th of july"

(c) Tom Waits.

And you said you ain't good with these things...

BUSTED.... Keep it up, SS......

Back