What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop file

elderflower

I have a corrupted photoshop file. Please respond who can actually help. The file size is 288 MB with 400 layers, just do not count, once. When you view a file using other software that allows you to view PSD files, only the preview image and the file size are displayed. In addition, I thoroughly searched the Internet and most posts are quite old already. I worked on this file for 6 weeks, 2-3 hours a day, for me it's a lot, so I would love to restore the damaged photoshop. Any idea?

DesignSomething

What version of Photoshop do you use? If is not the last one install the last PS CC 2018 as a trial and try to open it. What kind of error message it gives you? Try to open it on different computer. Right-click on corrupted PSD files and select the option: Restore previous versions.
Next time when you create a very complex file save multiple files.