What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop jewel style questions

vc0587

Topaz.PNG
Hi. While browsing the graphicriver, I found jewels style2, and I was wondering about Topaz style among these styles.
( https://graphicriver.net/item/jewels-style-2/8319059 )

I wanted to buy only Topaz style. However, when I sent an inquiry email, I was told that I could not purchase separately.

So .. I want to know how to make this style. Or a complete style.

fogo00

Power User
1515625623358.png
I got this result using the deepart.io site. i cleaned up the background of the topaz preview and used my own sample of text and the left image is the result. it doesnt produce accurate results, but it may help? idk

fogo00

Power User
I was trying to get a similar result now using bevel and using a mineral texture and chrome filter and other stuff... and my photoshop crashed xD

vc0587

I was trying to get a similar result now using bevel and using a mineral texture and chrome filter and other stuff... and my photoshop crashed xD
I first came across a site called deepart.io, what is it? Is it a site that uses images to create a similar texture?
I do not know if the fact that Photoshop is crashed is true, that's too bad.

fogo00

Power User
I first came across a site called deepart.io, what is it? Is it a site that uses images to create a similar texture?
I do not know if the fact that Photoshop is crashed is true, that's too bad.
deppart.io is a site which uses an algorith to make picture one look like picture two. the words i wrote and the example, here