What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop tutorial suggestion for freelancer

adeelali

guys what should i know to become a photoshop freelancer and by the way i am new here i only know photoshop basics

Tom Mann

Guru
guys what should i know to become a photoshop freelancer and by the way i am new here i only know photoshop basics
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but IMHO, the first thing you should know is that a lot of people, all over the world, know Photoshop extremely well and will work for peanuts (or even for no pay), so you will encounter an astounding amount of competition in trying to become a professional freelancer.

Tom M

Confestium

You will need to know more than Ps to step into the world of freelancing. You will need to be strong in Illustrator and After Effects. Most clients like vector files and animation. I am speaking from experience here.

Good luck in pursuing you career.