What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Pimple

MPRF12345

Hey!

This is my girlfriend. That's a pimple right above her lips. Can you please remove it?

Thanks

20190929_173812.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Took a try at it - repaired the blemish on the upper lip plus a few other cosmetic retouches.
Removed the phone glare in her glasses and reduced the yellow cast on her skin.
There was also a blue cast on her hair in the front.
Little bit of sharpening.
Hope this works.
- Jeff
texting girl.jpg

MPRF12345

Took a try at it - repaired the blemish on the upper lip plus a few other cosmetic retouches.
Hope this works.
- Jeff
View attachment 107567
Damn dude! Looks awesome, thanks 😀😀

MPRF12345

Hope this works.
- Jeff
View attachment 107567
I'm no photoshopper myself, so I might be overreacting, but: how do you manage to remove the phone glare from the glasses?!

MPRF12345

Hope this works.
- Jeff
View attachment 107567
She said she looks to pale :/
I say, u did a really great job!

JeffK

Guru
@MPRF12345 - thanks for your good words and the opportunity to help you with this!
To answer your question, I basically cloned out the reflections in the glass lenses. If you haven't used Photoshop, what that means is I took small areas from other parts nearby and copied them into the areas affected by the reflections. There are some other ways to do it as well.
Did the same with the upper lip. Balance of cosmetics I used the healing tool that is similar to the clone tool.
As far as her comment about looking pale - on my monitor, her skin was trending towards an orange cast. So shifted the color away from the hue. The image will look different on other monitors depending how they're calibrated. On cell phones, will look different as well.
If she's unhappy, let me know what she would like. I'd be glad to go back in and touch up a bit. Can she be more specific?
Thanks again for letting me help you both. It's a great image and a keeper!
- Jeff