What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Placing a range of images next to each other horizontally with no gaps

hal09096506

Hi there!

I made this image over the weekend, and I'm pretty proud of it.

oC70vNi.jpg

I plan to do this for more films, I have managed to automate the frame grabbing, the average colouring and the resizing, but im struggling to find a way for the photoshop to take each image and place exactly next to the previous, any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I tried the Contact sheet and although it was close to what I wanted, it didn't quite get there and it seemed quite intensive, taking up a 500gb scratch disk and stopping before it could complete the longer sequences.

Or perhaps there is another piece of software for this?

Cheers,
Dan

Thank you very much, that kind of worked!

But how would I go about doing it with say 300-1000 pictures to incorporate a full film.

Im not sure if im asking abit much of the software, I could have anywhere between 30 and 3000 images all with a width of 1 pixel, I just need a way to automate them all next to each other :)

Thank you for your help so far!

I would suggest to split the 3000 images into 100 x 30 images and stitch the result together

Ahh I see, that could work!

So I could set a action to work with a hundred pics at a time, each time for example, layer 2 would move two pixels, layer 3 would move 3 and so on?

Do you think that would work?

I think I could I set that up if that would work.

Cheers

Dan

Back