What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planet with terrain

:perfect: Looks terrific Geoff! :perfect: :perfect: Great job! ;) :D

hehe thanks guys :D :D

[saywhat] We're just coming out of a "deep freeze" and you're posting "iceworld"... [doh] :p

Looks totally "cool" Geoff! 8[ :perfect:

OK here is one for my fellow Star Trek buffs...

Had to do this one!!

Great stuff, Matt! :perfect:

Well, I found my planet I waz talaking about and found out that I didn't make this with terragen, but with a scan of a bannana!!!! (I remember now!) [confused] :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, though it doesn't have anything to do with this thread, here it is. What I did was duplicate the banna tons of times, and kept on free transforming them, untill there was a full circle of bannana's, and then after that I filtered away;):

Another Star Trek One For You Guys!!

Did another Trek theme!!

Nice one Alistair, although I have to admit that I thought it was sunflower the first time I looked at it :)

Your 'banana planet' does make a nice sunflower Alistair! ;)

Nice work Matt! :perfect:

very creative of you Alistair :perfect: wouldn't have know that was a banana well done and keep experimenting [:I

Marine another good one :perfect:
sfm

My last one I promise!!

Just had to do this one it was crying out to me!!

Back