What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

playing around with 3d

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Really nice works!

Personally I like the first picture most. The sepia coloration gives it a polluted industrial look.

Is this your beginners stage? Where do I sign up?

Just a tiny observation. I'd love to see the first picture more crisp to see more details. But that's my personal opinion.

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
If that's playing around, can't wait to see the serious stuff
Wonderful creations :thumbsup:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Aiko and Victoria. Which versions are you using?

In the second image, what's your light setting? It doesn't look quite right to me. Is it an outdoor, 360 setting? Maybe it's my monitor but lower the contrast and saturation a bit.

Your lighting in the first AIATHAS (Aiko In A Temple Holding A Sword... ;D..) image looks just right. The trick in DS or even Poser is to get the lighting and shadows right. The shadows adds realism. Take your earlier sci-fi cities... the shadows gave it life and a character of its own.

inkpad.t

Guru
Thanks dv8_fx, used the new genersis 3 figure, mess up the lighting, I used the dreamlight ldpr render for it , then used one of the actions in that render, I agree it is not right at all, Chuck it away and did another one, i used plane primitives with emissive shaders.

Girl On Bed1.jpg

This image is only a test render at low quality, currently rendering this image at high quality, up to now 1 hrs rendering done and looks like another 1 hrs to go.