What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please edit these rude wedding guests out of special pictures

Sarah Joy Greer

Hi!

Long story short, my husband's family was very against us getting married and claimed they wouldn't be at the wedding. The day of, they showed up and sat in the front row and their upset faces really ruined the pictures of my dad giving me away. I would love to have them removed. Everyone in the front row, including my niece with the goldfish please. I feel terrible but these are really special photos and I would like to forget that they showed up and threw fits.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152280323@N02/shares/u1N971

We can put a big smile on them XD, I fell bad erasing the little child and the woman smiling in all the photos XD. Now being seroius there are too many photos and alot of work for a free job, so if you can pick your favorite i think will be easier that one member try it.

Cheers!

I feel bad as well, but like I said - its a long story.

The woman smiling is not even family. She is the best friend of the mother. She was not supposed to be on the front row and I don't want to remove the little girl, but it would look weird with just here.

If someone wanted to edit the colored one of just my dad and me I would appreciate it.

I was bored so i tried to add more serie/movie look or at least is the impression it give's me :biglaff:.

32976612396_c5ef3093e5_o6.jpg

Back