What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please hurry. help me am stuck.

adeee

guys
i just draw apple using pen tool and want to cut.in this image below. circle drawn on eclips tool. i try to cut the circle area. but i cant found any thing for erase. earaser tool also not working.

What should i do to cut the Apple.(circle)?
asd.png

Select the small circle path, click the subtract from path icon at the top.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 35
ok guys here is a situation. when i create a layer with some blending options, the same blending options apply on new layer.

For example if i create a circle and apply some blending options and then in new layer i create a rectangle shape the same blending options apply on rectangle shape and so on applying same options on other layer that i may create.

is there any way to stop this? i mean if i apply some blending option on 1 layer and create other layer with different shape then there must be no any blending option and default foreground color should be applied.

asda.png

if i am following if you right click one of them and click clear layer style, it should go away.

ok thanxs. it just clear those styles from only one layer. i want more then it. i mean when blending options created then it must be stoped on the selected layer on which the options created. not on any other layer after i create the blended layer.
hope you might understand what i want to say.

Back