What's new

Please please help me out

Lotstolearn

Hi all,

i recently had had my newborn and older son photographed, however as my newborn arrived late the products I have ordered won't be here in time for Christmas so I was hoping someone could please help make my pathetic attempt look passable in order for me to make an iou gift for my mum until the real gift arrives so I don't have to go see her empty handed on Christmas Day ? If anyone could help I would be eternally greatful!
Im sorry it's a bad picture but best I could do as a frazzled mum with two grumpy kids and no time to try again
Thank you in advance
desperate mummy and daughter !!

Attachments

Lotstolearn

Can this be saved ?

As in my previous post I'm awaiting delivery of my kids photo shoot but they won't be here for Christmas now so was hoping someone could maybe salvage this in the meantime for a Christmas gift IOU card?

I know it's a bad image but I was hoping maybe my daughters flakey skin could be smoothed and maybe her straighter leg removed (if it wouldn't look too odd) and the background etc fixed - any help would be hugely appreciated!

I cant upload but hopefully this link will work
https://www.flickr.com/photos/145994106@N06/shares/9x6Li4

thank you in advance ☺

Argos

Guru
ah thank you so much !! Sorry i don't mean to be cheeky it looks fab do you think you could add this back ground to the first too so I could add them both onto a card !
I appreaciate your help so much !

No problem, in this one i had to fight a little with the tutu part blending with the blackground XD.

IMG_09992f.jpg