What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Poster request please

Hello all,
I would like to have an edit of Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Alina Lanina(Alina kiziyarova) in The Vampire Diaries style. I mean this trio must replace Damon, Stephan, and Elena. More like a love triangle.
Example poster :
The-Vampires-Diaries.jpg

You can use this picture as the base layer if you wish... all I want to see is Harry, Zayn, Alina in the poster :) Please let me know if you need anymore details :)

Definitely need more details! I am totally confused ...
Questions:
1. who are the people in the "example poster" you posted? Are these people Harry, Zayn, and Alina ... or are they Damon, Stephan and Elena?
2. Do you have any pictures of the other people you mention? ... either Harry, Zayn, and Alina ... or Damon, Stephan and Elena?
Since I don't know who are these people ... and don't know know any of the people you mention ... and don't know what is Vampire Dairies ... I have no idea what your final vision is.

Heya,
The people in the picture are Stephan, Elena and Damon. I want Harry, Alina and Zayn pictures edited like this. As i am not a pro I dont have much knowledge in choosing pictures. So, can you please find their images on google 😍😍 Vampire Diaries is a TV show... The above picture is a poster of that show 😇

Hope I understood the request correctly XD, the pictures of Harry and Zayn were not a problem, there are plenty of them to search for a decent match, but hers was a nightmare I only found one that matches the angle a little bit, the problem was the light was backward so I have to change it, and with more changes more noticeable it is.

My try.
The-Vampires-Diariesf.jpg

Cheers!

Hope I understood the request correctly XD, the pictures of Harry and Zayn were not a problem, there are plenty of them to search for a decent match, but hers was a nightmare I only found one that matches the angle a little bit, the problem was the light was backward so I have to change it, and with more changes more noticeable it is.

My try.
View attachment 93849

Cheers!
wow Argos this is fantastic... I asked an edit of the trio standing together like the example picture... I cant believe you literally brought the exact picture..... I am screaming... This is so perfect.... You are very talented... Thanks a ton 😇

Argos i just downloaded the image and umm... Harry looks short 😂 I mean can you please change Harry's picture if it is possible..... Please.... Zayn and Alina looks perfect... They look attractive but Harry looks a little out of the picture 😄 Sorry if I hurt 😇

Hi, maybe one of Harry looking at the camera and where it is on a studio could blend better, I can't do it right now but if nobody else does it I will do it later or tomorrow.

Cheers!

I think this Harrys had a better light match, but to make it taller was a problem cause the original actor is shorter and I thought maybe make the neck look a bit long so I made another moving the entire body up.

The two of them.

The-Vampires-Diariesfff.jpg

The-Vampires-Diarieseffff.jpg

Cheers!

Back