What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

posting image!

Photocs2

Hello Community,
i have the photo shop CS2 and what I am trying to do is: I have a image of a sail boat and I am trying to add my own image onto where the arrow is pointing on the image bellow, I want to keep the bulging effect. how do I do that?
I would greatly appreciate all the help i can get.
Jon

Attachments

• stock-illustration-4973025-boat-two copy.jpg
    stock-illustration-4973025-boat-two copy.jpg
    577.8 KB · Views: 33
Hi Jon

You could use the image to be used as a new layer on top, and apply some free transformation "Warp" to add the bulge effect, or maybe use the liquify filter as well both toll will get that effect done.

Once you got your transformed image to match the boat's required shape, just apply a layer mask on it to hide the unused parts of the original picture, and that will be it.

Also you could post a picture, and we'll try to help you thru the process.

Good Luck.

Photocs2

Just as Max explained it:)
That is exactly what I want to do but instead of skull, I want to replace the mainsail, Head sail with U.S. currency.
It is going to be a logo for our coin club!
I will appreciate any and all help.
Jon
PartsSailboat2.gif

Paul

Former Member
So what denomination do you require and why the sail boat design?