What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posts not showing up in the forum

Vafann

Guru
Somethig weird has happened that I don´t understand, in my home e-mail I got a notification that someone (Ibclare) had responded to my "Egyption or something" post in the Graphic Design Showroom. When I clicked the link to go there, there were several responses, but none of them from her. It was quite lengthy in my e-mail version, so I can´t have missed it, why isn´t it showing up in the thread? :)

That darn Vodka! :D

She did post at some point last night I think she made some adjustments to your image but dont quote me on that and she is not going to be on this weekend to find out

She did post at some point last night I think she made some adjustments to your image but dont quote me on that and she is not going to be on this weekend to find out

Oh, ok, maybe she tried to edit it and forgot to save it of something. :) Thanks Hoogle

Back