What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSD Template - Hand holding business card

oodya

Hello all,

I am looking to start a part-time business selling Business cards. I am now looking at some templates (and mockups) whereby a person is holding a business card. As I will also be selling transparent business cards, having a .PSD template whereby I can edit the business card and also make it transparent would be very useful.

Would anyone be able to help me locate any .PSD templates?

Thanks in advance.

Hoogle

Guru
so just to clarify do you want to download psd templates that other people have made so that you can sell them ????

or do you want just a picture of someone holding a business card which you can change to show your designs ??

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
oodya, what wrong with the sample image you provided?

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
How is that translucent card made? It looks like acrylic like I cut with my laser.

oodya

I in fact purchased it about 1 hour ago for $7 (including PayPal fees), but it did not provide me with the hand and background (only the business card) which I was disappointed with (I have put this in a post within their forum as I was expecting the entire image).

I have spent maybe 2 hours today searching for a .PSD template that I can edit (especially if the business card is a separate layer which I can make transparent as per my requirement), but was unable to locate one.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Why don't you just right click the image on the webpage and download it. Then I guess integrate the template you downloaded

Edit: that may be bad advice as I see how it is watermarked.

Take a look here https://www.dollarphotoclub.com/Search?k=hand+holding+a+card&search=Search
You can join dollarphoto for $10 a month and get high res images for $1.00 each after you get the $10 worth

I in fact purchased it about 1 hour ago for $7 (including PayPal fees), but it did not provide me with the hand and background (only the business card) which I was disappointed with (I have put this in a post within their forum as I was expecting the entire image).

I have spent maybe 2 hours today searching for a .PSD template that I can edit (especially if the business card is a separate layer which I can make transparent as per my requirement), but was unable to locate one.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You seem to be placing heavy emphasis on finding a template. Templates are very easy to make. When you have the image you want to use, just make a template that can be easily edited whenever you like.

Or, maybe I'm not understanding what it is exactly that your looking for.