What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purple hair please?

awkotakoyaki

Hi, Photoshop Gurus! I'm useless with photo-editing and I hope someone is willing to help me out. I was supposed to dye my hair purple to lighten the news (for Facebook friends) that I am having brain surgery soon, but the date is sooner than I expected and I can't dye it without jeopardizing the procedure. If it's not too much trouble, could someone color my hair purple to make this experience a little more light-hearted? Thank you so much!

P.S. Any shade is fine!

Attachments

• PforPG.jpg
    PforPG.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 30

awkotakoyaki

Wow, thank you so much! That was super fast and it looks great. I really appreciate the time you put in!

Tom Mann

Guru
And, what I'm curious about is exactly how does dying your hair jeopardize your surgical procedure? Probably well over 50% of all woman neurosurgery patients have their hair dyed and this doesn't interfere with their procedures.

Tom M

awkotakoyaki

I haven't the foggiest, but because I haven't dyed my hair before, my surgeon requested I didn't. Most likely leftover dye on my scalp wound be an issue for keeping the incision sterile so soon after it, but that is only a guess. Thanks for the edits!