What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about Plugins

Teddy P I N K

I have Eye Candy and some other plugins I have use for Paint Shop Pro, but is there a way I can share them with PhotoShop as well?

iDad

Guru
When you install your plug-ins it should automatically detect Photoshop, I just did a quick search and I assume the Eye Candy plugin I saw is the same as the one you're talking about... it looks to be compatible

Teddy P I N K

Yes, it is compatible, but I have Paint Shop Pro and i've already directed it to that prior to owning Photo Shop. I was wondering can both of my programs share the same plugin.... :)

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
You should be able to just drop it in the Photoshop plugins folder. It would be located in Programs/ Adobe/Plugins. My thought is that most of them are made for both. I have PSP 5 but rarely use it. I'll experiment with it and see what I find.

iDad

Guru
You made need to quit ps And restart in order to take effect Photoshop needs to pick up plug-ins at the start up