What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random pics

Yes those are very nice, I love the way you got close up to the wheat especially, I know it´s not easy with a cheap compact, I have one too am a complete noobie at as well. What camera do you have? :)

Got a good eye and a flare for composition....keep with it and you'll be great before you know it!

Wow really? :D thanks!

Yes those are very nice, I love the way you got close up to the wheat especially, I know it´s not easy with a cheap compact, I have one too am a complete noobie at as well. What camera do you have? :)

Oh thanks... I have Canon ixus50, but I'm going to buy something better

DITTO

I see you like skies. They're one of my favorite subjects. I love your moody-dreamy trees.

Yeah I like skies - sunsets,clouds...One of my favorite subjets too, do you have any tips for me? and Thanks :)

Last edited:
The photos are great. I have a very old camera and I have taken some good shots with mine too. One day I'm going to get a DSLR I am really into the photography thing. I take my camera with me everywhere I go!

The photos are great. I have a very old camera and I have taken some good shots with mine too. One day I'm going to get a DSLR I am really into the photography thing. I take my camera with me everywhere I go!
Thanks! Yeah me too, I'm going to buy something little better.

Back