What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random stuff I did in College and anyway megathread! (Pic heavy) (Bit random)

samc36

This thread will just be a collection of random pieces I've produced in college. Most of it probably from first year as that's when I did my Photoshop module. There's some Illustrator too I mostly used Photoshop to create assets for other work after that module. I might put some other stuff up too.

Feel free to give constructive criticism, just no being mean haha. I've moved on a little since some of this work.
There's not really much order to the images haha.. hope ye don't mind too much. Some of this is from tutorials. I'm still learning. I'm into learning about changing cars in PS right now, alongside modelling a Camaro in 3d.

Kq06xN8.jpg

zKtpRcz.jpg

UXmXaLr.jpg

cluzc5g.jpg

e0YLlCp.jpg

tyFfs4P.jpg

hUTMysn.jpg

EZoWXqe.jpg

4pMHtRB.jpg

pC8wJEM.jpg
ObgzQiy.jpg

1FoJJk0.jpg

y4ymbcE.jpg

3iCRirT.jpg

That's just some random stuff for now, what I could find quick and upload.

My views of overly abstract art and cheese burger propaganda aside, most of it looks pretty good. I hope you didn't find the nature of the design element of your course as tedious as I did with mine.

samc36

My views of overly abstract art and cheese burger propaganda aside, most of it looks pretty good. I hope you didn't find the nature of the design element of your course as tedious as I did with mine.

Haha thanks, a lot of this is early, or overly restricted in what could be produced and I'm only now starting to sit down and want to design stuff. I found much of the course to be tedious, mainly because of pacing/lack of support (Slow/unhelpful). I love it though, I did Multimedia. Finished now and have my degree.

samc36

Thanks for any feedback guys, here's some Youtube Channel Fan Art for a Motovlogger called "Cool Crazy Chaos". It wasn't asked for, I was just bored and inspired to build on his existing user icon.

85zpC6W.jpg

CACkrXn.jpg

77wIxlK.jpg

tzrdkcO.jpg

samc36

Did this to thank my driving school on Twitter when I passed my full driving test first time.

WKMasc5.jpg

samc36

Christmas Card I did for last year. I'm only finding and digging out some of these now.

NW3BdII.jpg