What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GuppyMango

Hi all!!
You absolutely smashed my last request, would it be too much trouble to ask someone to tint the rear lights on my focus? Would be after a light tint, not too dark if that’s possible!
Thank you so much in advance 😊

F65BE33F-781F-46B8-8372-BF1E95F32B74.jpeg

Hard to know exactly what you want. LIghter tint in color language is moving to a lower saturation while making it lighter.
Here was my try with my understanding of tint. If this is in the wrong direction then best to clarify or provide a color chip example.
Just my thoughts
And BTW - the forum moderator is likely to come on and inform that forum rules are to have one image request per posting for the free forum FYI
John Wheeler

lighter-tint.jpg

I had to watch a YouTube video to see what tinting should look like. Looks like it is mainly "some amount" of uniform darkening. See if this is what you had in mind. If not let us know what direction to go. If you like the results just repost the second image to get it modified as well.

F65BE33F-781F-46B8-8372-BF1E95F32B74.jpg

Hard to know exactly what you want. LIghter tint in color language is moving to a lower saturation while making it lighter.
Here was my try with my understanding of tint. If this is in the wrong direction then best to clarify or provide a color chip example.
Just my thoughts
And BTW - the forum moderator is likely to come on and inform that forum rules are to have one image request per posting for the free forum FYI
John Wheeler

View attachment 120586
Thank you very much!! I appreciate the comment about the single picture! :)

Back