What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rearrange and ameliorate

Wim Backaert

Hello everyone
I need to rearrange an image, but i dont really know how to do so. I got a logo which is in 1 layer, but the different shapes need to be rearranged but remain in the same colours etc... I created a fast remake, but for me it's impossible to make exactly the same colours, shadows,...
So this image:Goud.png needs to be rearranged like this image: test.png
The text above the image is less important, i know how to work this out. The stars have to appear above the badge and the ball in the middle can be enlarged.
I hope you guys can help me :)

Last edited:

Wim Backaert

Thanks a lot!! Can I ask how you did this? I couldn't find a youtube video as tutorial for my problem (or i have been looking in the wrong place, which is possible :) )

gedstar

Guru
Which one?

Here's my approach

Made a copy of the original layer with CTRL J
Made a selection around each star individually and used Content Aware fill to remove them
Made a selection of each section of the ball with the Pen Tool and copied each to a new layer, merged all these layer hide that layer. Then I made a selection around the ball and used Content Aware Fill to remove it.
Activate the merged layer again and hit CTRL T to enter free transform to resize the ball and then added a drop shadow on that layer.
Used the Custom Shape Tool to create the stars and also added a dropped shadow.
Finally I just made a selection of your text and copied it to a new layer hide that layer, then back to the main layer made the selection again and used Content Aware Fill to remove it, activate the copied text layer and CTRL T to resize
HTH

I'm sure Sam has a different approach

Wim Backaert

So I've got some small extra questions you might help me with.You see the .PSD in attachement. Is it possible to make the stars 3Dish like the ball in the middle? And is it possible to add some texture to the ball? Like the image you see here:yellow-blue-volleyball-7832211.jpg

Attachments

• JSF.psd
    4.9 MB · Views: 4

gedstar

Guru
I just made an adjustment to your Bevel and Emboss settings in your PSD file

Increased the Depth and Size
Untitled.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This image I posted is a transparent PNG file.