What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reflection in Sunglasses

Retrophonica

Hi Everyone

I have been tinkering with a photo that I took of my daughter - It was a quick snap with an iPhone as it was a blink and miss it moment
I've been trying to play with the reflection, as you can see me in the reflection taking the pic. anything that I do looks really fake and obvious. The lens on the glasses is graduated so you can't black out either.

Can anyone suggest my best option

It's only a pic for fun but appreciate any help

Thanks
Andy
BOB - DD.jpg

That's a good picture Andy! - Although simple I like the composition (I probably like it because it is simple).

Cheers

John

That's a good picture Andy! - Although simple I like the composition (I probably like it because it is simple).

Cheers

John

thanks John for the feedback. It was just one of those moments. I took 3 and the others just didn't say the same as this one

and then I just wanted to make it into something.

cheers
andy

I played around with a gradient but decided that it wasn't looking natural. I would have to consider a new highlight.
Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 1.07.03 PM.png

Back