What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove people from image.

Dutchgirl

Hi everybody,

This request is maybe something of a challenge, but is it possible to remove the girl in the white T-shirt and the girl in the black jeans from the background? 096CAD5A-C51E-40FC-8AFC-CF50CD795121.jpeg
I’ve tried to fix it myself already by blurring the background but I found that the focus (in my opinion) is still on these girls:
FEE9760F-E062-492E-AA64-C7777090EA40.jpeg
So can anybody please help me? I am at my limit here here on my phone..

This last picture is how blurred I could make it without it looking super weird but still this scene draws the eye:
386B0BCC-8CBD-4F54-BDA1-5827BE034900.jpeg

Please help!

(Maybe it’s best to use the first “original” picture to photoshop)

jkemp

Just a few ideas :
  • Widen the post right behind your main subject so it covers part of the white-t-shirt girl
  • Blur the entire bg (everything behind the post) with a good blur filter (field blur, gaussian ?... pretty much anything else then the radial blur you used...)
  • Play with densities.... Make your main subject brighter, and the bg crowd darker.
  • Add a vignette, centered on the main subject
Hope this helps. :)

Dutchgirl

As drevoy30 already did a good job i did a version more as a challenge for me without the blurring on the background (i think its better with blurring so you gain more focus on the image) XD

View attachment 99670
Wow that is really impressive! Nice job! I think I would have liked it even more if the lady in the hat wasn’t in it, a more festival kind of crowd makes a better background i think. But I love how real and natural it looks!

Argos

Guru
Yes i took the girl from a similar image but i agree that even she blends really good with this picture it's something not working completely, don't know if it's the clothes, the posture or something else XD, and i think she steal too much attention.