What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove/replace background from selfie picture

v1ctor

Hey guys, Can someone please remove and replace the background in the selfie below? I'd like to use it for my job application. Not sure what color would be best (grey perhaps?), but I'm sure you'll figure something out :)

IMG_0916.jpg
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    253.9 KB · Views: 2

v1ctor

that's awesome. :youtheman:
can you perhaps change the contrast/brightness some more so that it looks like the original?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I did not touch the original but with another less distractive background it might look like it...

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I think you're getting me wrong. Your original with the colorful seat and background was distractive.
I replaced that background with a grey one, just the way you asked, making it less distractive.
There's no need to alter or make changes on your person...

Increasing the brightness of the overall picture will cause a 'hot spot' on the right side of the face.
Its nice as it is and I wouldn't change anything...

Last edited: