What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing a hair strand

Mbellamy

Hi everyone ! Can someone please remove the hair strand hiding my face ? And if possible hide my ear with hair. Just tell me if it's too difficult. Is it even possible..? I can send you two pictures of me, from the front and the side of my face, maybe it could help you reconstructing the missing part of my face ?
Thank you so much !

The picture was taken with an iPhone 6, so the quality is not pretty good.

IMG_5571.JPG

Edit : Ok so I just received that :

IMG_5597.JPG

The quality is worst but I love the result, the only thing I'd like to change is the color of the lips. The lips are the exact same color as the skin on the picture which is not natural, can anyone fix it ? Here is a picture of my lips, I don't know if it can help.. Maybe to use the color.

fullsizeoutput_15c.jpeg

Last edited:

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Mbellamy
To have any real useful result you will need to provide the original iphone 6 image resolution with the initial edits for fixing your hair. The one you provided is just a 600 pixel and 800 pixel image at reduced resolution and as well in JEPG format. So when expanded in size, all you have is the image below. Not much to work with. It would not be hard to color the lips if the starting image was of higher resolution. Hope this makes sense:
John Wheeler

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 3.16.45 PM.png

Last edited: